how to ride without a bus ticket in 2 easy steps:
WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT
This is amazig hahahahahahahahaha. The more you watch…
it just gets out like a normal person ahhaha
I can’t not reblog this…
Is it just me or does the driver:
a) not slow down
b) not give a fuck what just happened.
Fruit & Herb Infused Water
Make a pitcher - perfect for springtime!Lavender Citrus Water - Best if consumed first thing in the morningalleviates anxiety, digestive aid, liver detoxifier, antibacterial, alkalizer
- 3 large lemons, cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup lavender
- ½ gallon of waterMinty Pineapple Watergood for digestion, high in Vitamin A&C, combats allergies, energy, prevent nausea, metabolism
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1/4 portion of a pineapple, peeled and cut into small triangles
- 8 cups waterBlackberry Sage Waterhigh in antioxidants, bone health, helps relieve PMS, skin rejuvenator, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of blackberries that have been very slightly crushed
- 3-4 sage leavesWatermelon Rosemary Waterheart healthy, potassium, diuretic, improved memory, mood elevator, fresh breath, anti-aging
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup of watermelon cut into cubes
- 2 rosemary stemsRefrigerate over night if possible, otherwise, at least 3 hours.Enjoy!
This is Coy Mathis, a transgender 6 year old living in Colorado. It just so happens that my brother is in her class at Eagleside Elementary School in Fountain, Colorado. When I asked my brother how he felt about Coy he said, “She’s got really cool hair and we play on the slides at recess.” I asked what he thought about Coy’s decision to be a girl and he said, “She is a girl. She just got the wrong body on accident.” How is a 6 year old more understanding and accepting of her than many of the adults at Eagleside Elementary?
this is so fantastic wowow QQ